Screenshots
Cees de Groot
2006-07-19 15:18:01 UTC
A colleague of mine needed some screenshots for a demo. FWIW, I've put
them on my website:

http://tai42.xs4all.nl/~cg/dgv-screenshots.zip

just in case you want to show some work being done with wxSqueak ;)
Rob Gayvert
2006-07-19 15:18:01 UTC
Post by Cees de Groot
A colleague of mine needed some screenshots for a demo. FWIW, I've
http://tai42.xs4all.nl/~cg/dgv-screenshots.zip
just in case you want to show some work being done with wxSqueak ;)
Looking sharp! BTW, I'm giving a brief presentation on wxSqueak at
Smalltalk Solutions in June, so with your permission I'd love to show a
few shots like this.
Cees de Groot
2006-07-19 15:18:01 UTC
Post by Rob Gayvert
Looking sharp! BTW, I'm giving a brief presentation on wxSqueak at
Smalltalk Solutions in June, so with your permission I'd love to show a
few shots like this.
Sure. Bug me for updates by that time :)

(of course, you can also demo the stuff then, it's all open source after
all and I promise I'll resume work on the English translation ASAP)